CAIRNS SPEEDWAY SATURDAY 7/11/2020 – WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW!
– Please read, respect and abide by the rules to help the day come together and for everyone to enjoy the speedway.
– Compliance with the required COVID safe practices in place are the personal responsibility of every person who enters the complex.
– If it’s not an event for you due to the Qld Government rules and COVID regulations that we must abide by then please DO NOT enter our complex.
– Be nice. It’s not our fault.
– Spectator Gates open at 4:00pm
– Pit Gates open 3.30pm
– Main Racing from 6:00pm
– FINISH 10:00pm.
– PROGRAM available now:
For those who are attending as spectators, we will be using the EVA Check-in for COVID data.
About the app:-
– Data is kept secure, encrypted, private, and destroyed when no longer needed
– Prefill your info before you leave home, it will then take less than a minute to check in.
– Multiple Profiles can be stored for future use – eg Husband/Wife/Partner/Siblings.
– Manual check-in is always available for those without a device.
– Many sports and venues in the region are already using this app.
1. – Use your phone camera and hold over the QR code as supplied at the ticket window – then enter your information OR
2 – Attendees can download the EVA Check-In app and complete and store their Profile information for use whenever using the EVA Check-In system
https://evacheck.in/apple or through the App Store
https://evacheck.in/android or through the Play Store
If you do not have a smartphone in your group, then prior to leaving home to attend the meeting, please download, print and fill out the Attendance Register with the details of everyone in your group, and hand it to the volunteers at the gate. Download link below:
Adults $20, Students 13 – 17 and AGED PENSIONERS ONLY with ID $15, Kids 12 and under Free. If you think your kid looks older than 12, please bring some form of ID.
CANTEEN & BAR will be open – Please follow all signage and markings.
PIT ACCESS – Please note
NO access from the spectator area to the pits or vice versa – the spectator area and pit area will remain completely segregated at all times – this includes before and after the event.
PIT AREA – ALL COMPETITORS, CREW, OFFICIALS, VOLUNTEERS ETC
As per the requirements of the current COVID restrictions:-
– We will be using the EVA CHECKIN for COVID data for ALL competitors, crew and officials (as above)
– NO PASSENGERS in race cars
– Vehicles must be separated for each pit for Social Distancing between yourself and the next competitor unless you are in the same family cluster.
SPEEDWAY AUSTRALIA INDEMNITY FORM to be completed by ALL competitors, crew, volunteers and officials. If you’re in the pits, you need to complete the Indemnity.
– Complete the form online, either by the Speedway Australia App on your phone OR by going direct to the Speedway Australia website and filing it in online (link below).
– Ensure you enter the correct date for the meeting- Please do NOT accept the pre-filled date – otherwise the Indemnity will not be valid.
– Please press/click the “Submit” button ONCE ONLY.
– Please pre-fill the form online before midday Saturday
SPEEDWAY AUSTRALIA / ONE DAY PIT LICENCE
Only people who have a current Speedway Australia licence or have purchased a one day pit licence will be allowed in the pits – please go Speedway Australia website and purchase online.
COVID RULES – Our aim is to make the track available BUT with the best protection for you and the people you live and work with.
– Compliance with the COVID safe practices in place are the personal responsibility of every person who enters the complex. Please follow all signage and markings.
– If you have been in any of the COVID HOTSPOTS as listed on the Qld Government site you will be unable to attend our complex.
– For the safety of our patrons and competitors the general admission area and pit area will remain completely segregated at all times – this includes before and after the event
– Social Distancing must be observed at all times
– Use the hand sanitiser stations / wash your hands!
– It is strongly recommended that you have the COVID Safe app operational on your phone whilst in the complex